this is you from the future. First of all, I would like to congratulate you for all the way being here. Also, thank you for never giving a single thing up. Thank you for knowing your prioritization and standing firmly for your own principles.
- be eloquence, because you would hear the most beautiful things every time
- whenever you love someone or disapprove on some things, please say it out loud
- don't be afraid of losing friends because you would never, as true friends would never ever left you
- know your family will always be with you, for whatever you are
- always be yourself, because everyone else is taken
- learn more how to express your emotion; hold tears up, keep silence, fight with yourself would not help
- stop lying to yourself, please, I am begging you
- love yourself first and everything else would come in line, do things for your own sake
- be brave and responsible, because I know you can do more than now
- try new things more, because life begins when you are out of your comfort zone.
I am truly delighted that I do not have to say "stop trying to fit in". All the things you have been doing are simply ineffable. I am proud to say that I am proud of you. Everything might seem like a big deal when it is happening, while actually it is not (thanks, Allison!). Stop thinking things that might not be happened. Everyone has two lives, the second one starts when you realize you only have one (thanks, Tom!). Your life is in your hand. Make the most of it! :)