HI GUYS!! WOOHOO! finally submitted the thesis work last Monday! a little problem occurred, but hopefully it's not really a big deal. YAAAAAAASSSSSSS!! ENDLICH!! WOOHOO!! WOOHOO!!
- IBA 2011 Futsal Team for the pleasant laughs and jokes, also for the proficient games
- IB 2011 friends for their presence and help during these four amazing years
- MT 2011 friends for the fun and hilarious friendship and permission to have a seat at FB-311 and FB-305
- my two besties from Finance class for the astounding time, laughs, and experiences we shared together wonderfully, and for the support until the very last time
- my two besties from Mechatronics class for the astonishing days and nights we spent together with all laughs, tears, and rages ;D
- House of Representatives 2009-2013 friends for their sincere friendship and kind help. also, thank you for the remarkable memories.
then we watched Minions after submitting it. KEVIN! STUART! BOB! YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!
WELCOMING HOLIDAYS LIKE A BOSS!! hahaha. not really. last Thursday, I had something to do; wish me luck! then I still have to apply for jobs. hehehehe. well, it feels a little bit lighter now~
“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.” -Thích Nhất Hạnh (Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life, 1990)